gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975767 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 05, 2024, 11:25 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  GHP Re-pops ( may have already been covered ) 100 re-run 83 Model
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: GHP Re-pops ( may have already been covered ) 100 re-run 83 Model  (Read 459 times)

martylaa

http://bmxmuseum.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=208445&p=1

This may have already been covered but i've just read about it, GHP is doing a re-run of his 1983 Model only 100 will be made, then he's going to do the Cruiser and maybe some bars, seatposts, etc.
Controversial to some but not to others if you wanna ride one and not worry about it breakin or being stolen.
What do ya's think?
Myself i fancy a cruiser, nearly bought an original but really want to ride the cruiser and could'nt justify spending 1000's of dollars knowing fine well i would not ride it in the end.

stu70

I was interested in the 20 inch replica at first, but the total cost put me off, $425 for the frame and fork plus shipping and then import duty, you were looking at least at £350-70 to your door, which puts it in the same price range as a really nice genuine 80's frame and fork, so it just didn't seem worth it.

martylaa

yeah that is true, i would like to know the cost of the cruisers as well, really want one but i won't pay top dollar for a re-pop it has to be value for money otherwise i'll hold off in the event i turn up a real one ( just won't ride it thats all :LolLolLolLol: )

Offline Jt

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
I was interested in the 20 inch replica at first, but the total cost put me off, $425 for the frame and fork plus shipping and then import duty, you were looking at least at £350-70 to your door, which puts it in the same price range as a really nice genuine 80's frame and fork, so it just didn't seem worth it.

thats if you can find one ?

seems pretty good value to me, depending on the finish quality.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  GHP Re-pops ( may have already been covered ) 100 re-run 83 Model

gfxgfx
gfx gfx