gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975759 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 28, 2024, 03:52 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Racing  |  Derby Results
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Derby Results  (Read 1155 times)

TIMMO1966

Derby Results
« on: May 16, 2010, 08:27 AM »
A couple of results for you.
Elite men-1st Joey Bradford,2nd Marcus Bloomfield,3rd Liam Batey
Joey took it very easy in qualifying,testing the water i think and doing just enough to get through to the final.then blitzed them all right out the gate in the final.
Race of the day for me was 17-24 cruiser with local boy Josh Souto pipping i think Curtis Mannerton in what has to be the closest photo finish i have ever seen,no more than 10mm.

Offline Jon The Bassist

• Flip-Whip
    • Delirium alt/rock/metal covers
  • Rated:
Re: Derby Results
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2010, 06:43 PM »
Bradford won again today from one of the Bateys.
Nightmare to watch though with 2 races on the track at the same time right up until the A finals, sound system for the commentator was p1ss poor. Any fallers had to be dragged off the track as the next race was only 2 straights behind! Viewing good from the stand.

dialledbikes

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2010, 08:21 AM »
A couple of results for you.
Elite men-1st Joey Bradford,2nd Marcus Bloomfield,3rd Liam Batey

Liam Batey will love it that you confused him with Liam Phillips - and vice versa - they can't stand each other   :2gunsfiring_v1:

urbanAir

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2010, 08:38 PM »
Josh souto did a great job at his home track, very close racing all day in all ages

Joey Bradford was awesome, as were all the Elite guys, Dan McBride was about 2ft shorter and 5stones lighter than everyone else but still looked fantastic.

bit dissapointed with shanaze, who sort of tried on sat, and didnt bother at all on sunday?

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Racing  |  Derby Results

gfxgfx
gfx gfx