gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975758 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 27, 2024, 01:10 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  gob shites
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: gob shites  (Read 1380 times)

oldschoolfool

gob shites
« on: May 06, 2010, 11:02 AM »
checking out ebay i found a seller selling what she thought was a gt,(as it had gt on the chainwheel!!),but was in fact a diamond back.nice one i thought so i stuck a bid on it,first bidder.now today i click on it and she has relisted it, as some dick has told her its a diamond back >:( .why do people do this.if you know what it is you keep quiet??)surely you dont tell them what it is and then bid ???,just keep quiet.she never had a scooby what it was before some gob told her,just a chancer out to make a bit of dosh,so no one(me ;)) was ripping her off.ive bought a few gems off there cos the sellers clueless as to what they were,thats the beauty of ebay ;D
ok rant over :)

bmxbob

Re: gob shites
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2010, 12:17 PM »
im watching that.

shhhhhhhhhhh  ;)

moley

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2010, 12:52 PM »
 :LolLolLolLol:

I disagree!!

If your lucky to get a bargain because the seller hasn't a clue what they are selling then great.........

..........but I've mentioned to a few sellers that items aren't as described  e.g A Robbo Pro F+F described as a Pro XL when its obviously a Pro etc, etc.

Sometimes it works to your advantage  because the seller might want a fortune for a rare part only to discover that its some overpriced generic old tat. 

If you bought the item thinking it was something and then found out it was something different then you'd be pissed (unless it was worth more).

Thats the beauty of EBAY.   If someone is trying to pull one over on the buyers then everyone can chip in with comments and shill bids and on some occasions other people can inform the seller that their description of the item is wrong.

If you ended up with it thinking you bought a GT and in fact it was a generic POS then you'd start another rant.

Swings and roundabouts.   You've had some good bargains and you'll have some more!!  :daumenhoch:

Offline sparky

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2010, 01:18 PM »
Looks to be a Leary, (notice the smoke remnants on the bottom bracket unless it's the light), now watch the price shoot up. :LolLolLolLol:
Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.

bmxbob

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2010, 02:47 PM »
Looks to be a Leary, (notice the smoke remnants on the bottom bracket unless it's the light), now watch the price shoot up. :LolLolLolLol:

moley

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2010, 03:07 PM »
Is this the DB ya talkin about?  :D

Offline 58 delray

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2010, 03:14 PM »
whoa thats ugly  :shocked:

Offline meticulous

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2010, 05:43 PM »

I disagree!!

If your lucky to get a bargain because the seller hasn't a clue what they are selling then great.........

..........but I've mentioned to a few sellers that items aren't as described  e.g A Robbo Pro F+F described as a Pro XL when its obviously a Pro etc, etc.

Sometimes it works to your advantage  because the seller might want a fortune for a rare part only to discover that its some overpriced generic old tat. 

If you bought the item thinking it was something and then found out it was something different then you'd be pissed (unless it was worth more).

Thats the beauty of EBAY.   If someone is trying to pull one over on the buyers then everyone can chip in with comments and shill bids and on some occasions other people can inform the seller that their description of the item is wrong.

If you ended up with it thinking you bought a GT and in fact it was a generic POS then you'd start another rant.

Swings and roundabouts.   You've had some good bargains and you'll have some more!!  :daumenhoch:

i agrre with moley....
R.I.P  O.M. Far short of the finish line...

Offline stuntmaster

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2010, 05:47 PM »
there some strange people on ebay these days as i had someone  say that a frame i was selling is not a gt but aero frame even tho frame  has gt on it  ;D
no1stuntmaster on instagram

Offline jT Racing

• BMX Overlord
  • i like bikes. :/
  • Rated:
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2010, 06:04 PM »
it's not fair.
ding dong

oldschoolfool

« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2010, 06:21 PM »
 ahhhhh!,shes only gone and fooking sold it now ,after i bid on it again  >:( >:(
if i new she would have sold it for cash money BIN i would have asked.hang on,i did,but she never got back :(
Bloody ebay, :Aresehole: ;D
 ;)

oldschoolfool

« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2010, 06:29 PM »

I disagree!!

haha,fair play ;)
shes only gone and bloody sold it now anyways :LolLolLolLol:

moley

« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2010, 07:04 PM »

All's fair on EBAY!!  :daumenhoch:

scary_leary

« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2010, 09:08 PM »
Its nicely tucked up in my garage.  :daumenhoch:

bmxbob

« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2010, 09:36 PM »
Its nicely tucked up in my garage.  :daumenhoch:

can`t be, i bought it  :daumenhoch:

daz bmx it!

« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2010, 09:44 PM »
nope! your both wrong,I bought it ;)

trickydeno

« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2010, 09:55 PM »
nope! your both wrong,I bought it ;)
no way daz......that would have cost ya way over a fiver  ;D

daz bmx it!

« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2010, 10:02 PM »
dont you start! fookin PKRothchilds! >:(

trickydeno

« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2010, 10:07 PM »
dont you start! fookin PKRothchilds! >:(
  :LolLolLolLol: get in

:daumenhoch:

oldschoolfool

« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2010, 06:26 PM »
nope,your all wrong.......................she kept it for her son ::) :LolLolLolLol:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  gob shites

gfxgfx
gfx gfx