gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 01, 2024, 06:26 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Value of blue NOS Skyway Tuff 1s
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Value of blue NOS Skyway Tuff 1s  (Read 425 times)

Moza

Value of blue NOS Skyway Tuff 1s
« on: May 03, 2010, 10:15 AM »
Hi all for those that dont know ive just got a Pro Performer, this bike is fitted with NOS Tuff 1s in blue with a bendix rear coaster. Although fitted they are still in excelent condition and are too good for a rider and from the wrong era for the GT. I want to fit the correct style tuff wheel and these need to go to the right bike, something older and that wont get used. Does anyone have any idea what they are worth ???? look at my GT Performer post for pictures. If anybody wants them I need to sort site fee's before I sell................or will donate afterwards :daumenhoch: I will deal on some later wheels in Blue.  Im not out to sell or deal on here free ive been on this site awhile so im not a newbie :daumenhoch:

Moza

Re: Value of blue NOS Skyway Tuff 1s
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2010, 08:06 PM »
Well no one really knew what they are worth so we might find out as they are on ebay now :daumenhoch:

Offline Rombloke

• Team Owner
  • My life is Radbmx
  • do one
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2010, 08:12 PM »
tbh mate, tuff1's are a bit of a mystery, price wise, they are only any value to someone wanting to build a true os ride, pre 81 or whatever, and the tuff II seem more desirable.

i would say £150?

im guessing tho mate.

Dave
haro, how do you do

ozone

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2010, 09:16 PM »
Well no one really knew what they are worth so we might find out as they are on ebay now :daumenhoch:

I hope you've got them on a 'worldwide' auction as I can imagine some wealthy Yanks would be all over your lovely wheels. :smitten: :daumenhoch:

Offline Rombloke

• Team Owner
  • My life is Radbmx
  • do one
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2010, 09:56 PM »
what he said
haro, how do you do

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Value of blue NOS Skyway Tuff 1s

gfxgfx
gfx gfx