gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 25, 2024, 06:22 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  GOLD 1" shafted redneck?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: GOLD 1" shafted redneck?  (Read 895 times)

thecaptain

GOLD 1" shafted redneck?
« on: April 23, 2010, 06:11 PM »
Ive seen one or two, but does anyone know if this colour was an option from S&M or have people had they're old rednecks custom anodized

I would love to find one but Im not too sure if they're real, haha

anyone know?
ta.
tom

Offline BrianP

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
Re: GOLD 1" shafted redneck?
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2010, 11:45 PM »
I had one of these briefly Tom,

bought it off ebay us a few years ago, came with the wedgie jackson already fitted.

sold it on ebay uk not long after to gather up some funds. maybe have an old email or two about it here somewhere.

all i remember is that the uk buyer was buying it to build up a display of old parts for a shop or something.

was in its original colour, definitely wasn't a custom job.

hope this helps,

Brian  :daumenhoch:

SaMAlex

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2010, 01:18 AM »
Gold was one of the S&M colours. it says it on the side of the redneck box ive got.

You cant anodise a shafted stem unless you take the steel shaft off, which aint easy on any stem, esp on a redneck

thecaptain

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2010, 08:39 AM »
I see, thanks guys!

now i've just got to find someone selling one, wish me luck

nic968

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2010, 05:20 PM »
 Tom..I've got a feeling that Custom Colour can adodize with the shaft left on..Check the Tech section for his details. ;)

thecaptain

« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2010, 05:25 PM »
Tom..I've got a feeling that Custom Colour can adodize with the shaft left on..Check the Tech section for his details. ;)
just checked that out, its a possibility it seems. Pity I dont have any rednecks that I would like to strip down

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  GOLD 1" shafted redneck?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx