gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975753 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 12, 2024, 01:01 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  BADBMX Club race Saturday 8th April
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: BADBMX Club race Saturday 8th April  (Read 1030 times)

Rooonga

BADBMX Club race Saturday 8th April
« on: March 31, 2006, 07:48 PM »
Hi everyone,

Our next club race will be held Saturday week (8th April)

Should be a great day's racing, and as you all know it's a great surface even when sopping wet. (Although I believe kermitquad has the duty to sort out the weather this time so should be great! ;) )

Anyone fancy a great days racing for a couple of quid? - You can't even buy 10 smokes for that! (And only 1 quid for members!!)

So who's up for it?

I would really like to get a gate of old school riders this time, and if we get enough takers I might even be tempted to bring out the Torker and race old n new school.

Post here if you can make it..

Offline Zippy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
Re: BADBMX Club race Saturday 8th April
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2006, 12:18 AM »
What is it with the Saturdays. >:( >:( >:(

Get them in on a Sunday and the people will come, but a lot of are working on a Saturday.

KERMITQUAD

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2006, 08:18 AM »
Sorry about the saturdays guys , we tried to make the racing as late as possible  ie afternoon ( i also work saturday mornings ) If we were to make the kick off later would that help anyone ? :)

oldmankev

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2006, 08:58 AM »
Paul, i finish at 6 then got a 2 hour drive to you.

Flying_fox

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2006, 10:00 AM »
I can't make this one, I'm going motorbike racing with me Dad.

The last one was a good laugh even if I did have to put up with Humps heckling me to race all afternoon. If anyone get the chance to take that Bradley Watts out if he's wearing those billy elliot cheating shoes/pedals do so. :knuppel2:

All those who can't make Saturday there is Sunday racing at Norwich and Derby, so no excuses get your bikes out.

KERMITQUAD

« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2006, 10:28 AM »
I reckon 8pm may be pushing it a bit sorry Kev .l Are you going to be able to make the thursday evening race meetings  :)

Offline Humps00

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2006, 08:12 PM »
Me heckling the honourable Flying Fox??  Moi!!  Track was riding really nice today albeit the usual wind playing havoc.  There was an OS rider there on a really nice NS Freeagent Limo riding smooth as f**k and looking good - forgot to ask his name but might have been Wayne Orrah from his Bournemouth results he mentioned.  Quite a few Mountain Bike guys there interested in the meeting so fingers crossed for a dry windless day next Saturday and a good turnout.  Thinking maybe we'll run a Mums & Dads race in the interval if there's enough interest - count me in for that one.  Humps

KERMITQUAD

« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2006, 08:16 AM »
It will be worth coming down on saturday as Humps will be racing , so get your heckling voice ready  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Buckmore Bat

« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2006, 10:24 PM »
Wont be able to make it this weekend, its my boys 7th birthday.

KERMITQUAD

« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2006, 10:54 AM »
There,s a rumour that humps has been training for this saturday meet  :o so come on guys dont dissapoint him , he needs one of these  :4_17_5:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  BADBMX Club race Saturday 8th April

gfxgfx
gfx gfx