gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975760 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 30, 2024, 05:18 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Skyway Pro pad fins (and a silly question?)
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Skyway Pro pad fins (and a silly question?)  (Read 414 times)

xGoose

Skyway Pro pad fins (and a silly question?)
« on: April 10, 2010, 08:31 AM »
I am after some red Skyway Pro pads but all I can seem to find is the round fins (and they are not exactly cheap). Anyone know what would be the point of only buying the fins? Are the pads easy to find or something?

Cheers  ;)

baldbmxer

Re: Skyway Pro pad fins (and a silly question?)
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2010, 08:44 AM »
I know I have used the odd Pro Pad Fin for a spacer on a rear brake on show builds and I have seen others do the same.

Also, some collectors mix and match the colours of the pads and fins to detail theyre builds.

I guess there are alot more fins around than pads, hence there always being fins available - even if it is at a silly price.

I havent seen red pro pads for sale for a while. Dont think I have any but will check later.

Offline meticulous

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2010, 09:21 AM »
i have some nos yellow pro pads without the fins (as i have used them as spacers) if they are any good...
R.I.P  O.M. Far short of the finish line...

xGoose

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2010, 09:28 AM »
Thanks for the offer Sam but Im after red or white  ;)

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Skyway Pro pad fins (and a silly question?)

gfxgfx
gfx gfx