gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 25, 2024, 04:17 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  S&M did anyone get this?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: S&M did anyone get this?  (Read 2656 times)

andy_116

S&M did anyone get this?
« on: April 01, 2010, 09:56 AM »
hey guys, just wondering if anyone picked up a sabbath in the last week, i was in the middle of putting a deal togeter when the guy went dead on my and hasnt replied to any of my emails in the last week and a half, im thinking someone offered him more and he's just decided not to tell me?

cheers guys!

thecaptain

Re: S&M did anyone get this?
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2010, 04:51 PM »
not me, I bought a frame about a year ago, never got round to building the thing, then tryed to sell and struggled to get Ģ30 for it, haha

andy_116

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2010, 06:21 PM »
well thats the likely candidate gone  ;D , il try just one more email

andy_116

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2010, 07:31 PM »
well got a reply, someone shafted me by Ģ5, making it 45 for a platformed sabbath with chrome uncut castillo's, im so gutted

specialy since the guy didnt have the decency to tell me

thecaptain

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2010, 06:04 PM »
well got a reply, someone shafted me by Ģ5, making it 45 for a platformed sabbath with chrome uncut castillo's, im so gutted

specialy since the guy didnt have the decency to tell me
thats ebay for ya

Offline harris

• Founding Fathers
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2010, 06:06 PM »
not me.

Offline fugazi

• Site Supporter
  • 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2010, 11:52 AM »
Was it on Ebay? Not Me btw, I've still got mine from bitd  :daumenhoch:
Do you grovel to your master? Do you beg like a dog?

andy_116

« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2010, 12:17 PM »
naa was on gumtree, never much on there but on the off chance i saw it

skidmark

« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2010, 12:25 PM »
Guess who feels like a twat now!

He said someone had offered him 50quid for the frame and bars...but then said if I gave him 45 I could have the frame :uglystupid2:
I told him I couldnīt spend that much and then he offered me them both for 45 so I said DEAL!.

I was gutted to find itīs got a crack in the left seatstay....I got it through a courier so maybe thatīs why he sold it to me, not being able to check it over :2gunsfiring_v1:

He swore it was fine when he boxed it and it must have been the courier :2funny:

andy_116

« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2010, 01:50 PM »
Guess who feels like a twat now!

He said someone had offered him 50quid for the frame and bars...but then said if I gave him 45 I could have the frame :uglystupid2:
I told him I couldnīt spend that much and then he offered me them both for 45 so I said DEAL!.

I was gutted to find itīs got a crack in the left seatstay....I got it through a courier so maybe thatīs why he sold it to me, not being able to check it over :2gunsfiring_v1:

He swore it was fine when he boxed it and it must have been the courier :2funny:

haha its alright, its the guys fault,

cracked! courier would have to be pritty harsh to crack that thing!
how bads the crack? could be intrested if its fixable  :P

how did the bars turn out anyway? from the photo's looked uncut to me
get some picks up!

skidmark

« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2010, 02:19 PM »
Should be able to fix it so Iīll be holding on Iīm afraid.  The bars look full size, just a little bit rusty(theyīll be staying with the frame too unless I can get some graveyards!!)

Yeh, the courier would need to have loaded his van with a wrecking ball to crack it...but the box was spotless!!!

How do yer post pics?

andy_116

« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2010, 02:39 PM »
ok then, to post pictures upload them to photobucket.com then just copy and paste the IMG code

skidmark

« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2010, 03:45 PM »
Iīve just been tryin to upload pics on photobuchet and itīs a right pain in the nuts!!

If anyone has an easier way, let me know....if not Iīll try again when Iīm not starving hungry :daumenhoch:

skidmark

« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2010, 06:03 PM »
Figured it out...here is the frame and bars in question. 

Apart from the crack, itÂīs very clean, no dents and the dropouts are good.  Obviously the paint is not the best! and the bars should come up ok. 

After a threatening email to the guy, he agreed to refund half the money which would make it a right bargain! weÂīll see if he comes through....I feel a bit cheeky but he took the piss saying it was the courier who cracked it :idiot2:The cracks got rust on it for fooks sake!!

andy_116

« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2010, 07:11 PM »
its nice to here he's geting his karma for messing me about!

you definitely called his bluff with the rust! hopfully you can get it fixed up easy enough, should scrub up a treat

Ozzie53

« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2010, 04:41 AM »
The courier would have needed to actually run over the Sabbath in his van several times to cause that crack & i guarantee the van would have suffered some damage.

Steve

thecaptain

« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2010, 10:43 AM »
the amount of times Ive heard "damage must have been caused during transit, was fine when it left me" through ebay, If I had a penny everytime I heard it, haha

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  S&M did anyone get this?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx