gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 19, 2024, 11:45 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  Old school SE Racing and Redline pants!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Old school SE Racing and Redline pants!  (Read 1032 times)

darkslider

Old school SE Racing and Redline pants!
« on: March 17, 2010, 03:14 PM »
Where are there some? Got the Suntour Redline race top but wouldn't mind the pants and 70's top as well. Seen one for sale couple a years ago on egay went for stupid money! If anyones Gran knits repops or something P.M. me! Why don't SE sorry FUJI do the pants to go with shirt?  :D

magna13

Re: Old school SE Racing and Redline pants!
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2010, 05:01 PM »
JT Racing, Aero and Gear were at the top of making matching pants with in the 80's era. They crop up now and then on eBay but like everything with this hobby, expect to open your wallet...

darkslider

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2010, 06:55 PM »
What sort of money do they go for? Got any links of prices. Would think the SE pants and 70's Redline would be dearer than 80's Redline!

darkslider

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2010, 09:01 PM »
Just got the 1981 Redline catalogue. Stu and Gregs pants are JT Racing. The customer pants are unbranded and the older logo with single red line either end. Want a set of either. Todd Lyons e-mailed me re SE pants so know what I'm looking for on those!

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  Old school SE Racing and Redline pants!

gfxgfx
gfx gfx