gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 22, 2024, 05:44 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Kashimax aero colours?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Kashimax aero colours?  (Read 863 times)

dj_benice

Kashimax aero colours?
« on: March 19, 2010, 07:51 PM »
Bought what was advertised as a light purple/lilac kashimax aero seat, got it out the bag and I'd swear it is Grey, don't know whether to dye it or not now  :LolLolLolLol:

Offline crazycraig

• BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
Re: Kashimax aero colours?
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2010, 07:54 PM »
Love a bit of lilac you do !!!
Old School BMX only
Cash is King
Your not famous because you have a BMX so dont expect me to lick your arse for bits !!! I will leave that to the sheep
Jim'll fix it did loads for charity

snav69

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2010, 07:55 PM »
don't know whether to dry hump it or not now  :LolLolLolLol:

???

mark 2

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2010, 07:57 PM »
I was after one of them a while back Pete, was it pricey? There was a big batch of the lilac ones coming from Greece a year or 2 ago.

dj_benice

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2010, 07:58 PM »
Is a new or NOS?  post a pic lets see it.  Dye it with lilac RIT if they make that colour.  What bike is it for?

NOS, bought as lilac to dye it black so no great loss on that front just wondering if they did a grey or if all that self medicating is finally paying off  :D

don't know whether to dry hump it or not now  :LolLolLolLol:

???

Lol like I need to think twice, just had to wipe down my second sex wee off the rails  :-*

dj_benice

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2010, 07:59 PM »
I was after one of them a while back Pete, was it pricey? There was a big batch of the lilac ones coming from Greece a year or 2 ago.

Got that and one of they yellow mongoose kashi mx's for about 90 the pair posted

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=370342663239&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

mark 2

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2010, 08:01 PM »
Nice deal, shame the US post bumped it right up. Bring back the days of £25 kashi's.  :(  Or even better, £7......

dj_benice

« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2010, 08:09 PM »
Nice deal, shame the US post bumped it right up. Bring back the days of £25 kashi's.  :(  Or even better, £7......

Yup getting both seats from same guy lightened the load a little and not getting stung on customs was also nice  :LolLolLolLol:  Craig you know I'm the king of purple  :-*

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Kashimax aero colours?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx