gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975760 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 30, 2024, 12:20 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  what a star turn
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: what a star turn  (Read 629 times)

neiljonarcus

what a star turn
« on: March 13, 2010, 06:39 AM »
this jason bloke has sold this stem about 6 times over and if you fancie a nice  TA  hear is one  cheap aswell  :2funny:

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/01325jason/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340

dannywhiteley

Re: what a star turn
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2010, 07:46 AM »
Ive bough and sold to and from him and he's always been fine.  I do suspect he 'shills' though, cos nobody has as much bad luck with 'non paying bidders' as he does... ;)  And ive said as much to him.

He bought some bent GT Pro bars off me that I advertised with loads of close up photos and he as a result got them cheap.  He immediately tried to flip them with a used pair of Oakleys and a crappy photo showing non of the damage and very little mention in the description.   Didnt get much more than he paid I think in the end, even allowing for the Oakleys...haha.

donnydresser

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2010, 09:40 AM »
what a bellend   shill bidding cnut

trickydeno

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2010, 09:06 PM »
what a bellend   shill bidding cnut

:LolLolLolLol: i like it  :daumenhoch:

Offline brummie

• Team Moderator
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2010, 09:10 PM »
bought a black mx1000 from him and when it turned up it had been painted. i asked for a refund and he gave it including postage no problemo. guess i was lucky eh. darlington would have been a long way to go to clobber him  :knuppel2:

Offline Mattdub

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2010, 09:20 PM »
Shill bidding c0ck  ;) .

To the unsuspecting there's no mention anywhere here that these are new school with kool kaps ...........................

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/skyway-wheels-skyway-bmx-graphite-old-bmx-old-schoolbmx_W0QQitemZ270546232454QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Bikes_GL?hash=item3efdcfe486

Offline Mattdub

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2010, 09:22 PM »

Offline brummie

• Team Moderator
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2010, 09:24 PM »
Shill bidding c0ck  ;) .

To the unsuspecting there's no mention anywhere here that these are new school with kool kaps ...........................

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/skyway-wheels-skyway-bmx-graphite-old-bmx-old-schoolbmx_W0QQitemZ270546232454QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Bikes_GL?hash=item3efdcfe486

:LolLolLolLol: blimey you could build these wheels up nos for about £200  :idiot2: shame he's doing this aint it... not on man

trickydeno

« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2010, 09:31 PM »
yeah the geezer's a proper prick!   wasn't he the 1 who bought neils harry leary and tried to sell it for 3 grand on ebay?

Offline stu27

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2010, 09:51 PM »
his a conman,a lot of his auctions have been flagged up by rad members,i always remember the one where he found a ta at some old womens house,but it didnt quite ring true
negativity is for chumps,positivity is for champs

neiljonarcus

« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2010, 03:38 PM »
yes he is the one that bought my turbo ..................made me look like a right plonker .... and i reckon he deserves a medal for being britains most hated shill bidder

when will he ever learn  :uglystupid2:

Offline markyp

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2010, 04:14 PM »
that silver dc lever aint nos either,he bought it as used about 3 months ago,i was checking thru my feedback and one thing lead to another and hey presto that lever appeared from someone id bought off recently.he sold it to that jason as used, scuffed a little and a bit stiff!!!
Arsenal FC not Arsene FC

Victoria Concordia crescit

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  what a star turn

gfxgfx
gfx gfx