gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975759 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 29, 2024, 08:29 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Park, Street & Dirt  |  My Metal Bikes Rebel Contender
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: My Metal Bikes Rebel Contender  (Read 2414 times)

Offline generallee

• Look Back
  • Rated:
My Metal Bikes Rebel Contender
« on: March 08, 2010, 01:26 PM »
I recently got my hands on this, one of the frames I ALWAYS wanted but never managed to find... until now... still in the box, and sold to me by my mate Dan.
USA made [ by S&M] Metal Bikes Rebel Contender frame, 21" , in mint green - it was so sunny this mornign that the pics dont do the colour justice! Will take an indoor one and post here later!
Built with smattering of smoke chrome and black parts - and some titanium axles on cranks/rear wheel.
It feels really light, the frame is exacly 5lb in weight so is perfect.
I rode this last night, and Ive neve rin my life had a bike that feels so perfect, it even beats my LAF which I loved. Isnt it great when you find the PERFECT frame ? Im known for chopping and changing, but the longest frame I had was my cracked LAF 21" that Kendo has given new life too, and this Metal will be my long term ride from now on.
I even managed to tyre tap a tree that Ive struggled with for the last year, it feels balanced , light but not silly weight light. and the colour - man it's incredible!
steve

SaMAlex

Re: My Metal Bikes Rebel Contender
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2010, 01:40 PM »
Very nice Steve. Top bike.

Hey, let me know when you wanna sell it. I know someone who might like it  :daumenhoch:

gobshite

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2010, 12:23 PM »
back once again for the renegade master :daumenhoch:

rebel contender :smitten:

Bettyswallocks

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2010, 10:13 PM »
Awesome Steve...  :daumenhoch:

Are you gonna go with the Metal bikes image and dress like its halloween everyday... lol

madmike-bmx

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2010, 10:12 AM »
 :LolLolLolLol: NICE PLASTIC BIKES FRAME !

i rember a few years back i real wanted one of there frames ... now i dont for some rather gay reason :L :wtf:

Offline generallee

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2010, 10:24 PM »
what do you mean mike?

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Park, Street & Dirt  |  My Metal Bikes Rebel Contender

gfxgfx
gfx gfx