gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 30, 2024, 01:27 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Check out this retard
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Check out this retard  (Read 732 times)

Offline wildon

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
Check out this retard
« on: March 08, 2010, 09:55 PM »
I have a right hand DC Tech 7 lever and was searching for a left.  Was chuffed when one popped up on US ebay.  The listing didnt allow UK bidders so i asked him to allow me to bid and said i would give him a US address to ship to.  He got back to me and said i could make the purchase direct through paypal... so i did.
2 weeks later .. nothing... so i messaged ... he replied saying he had had to wait for some money to pay for shipping (eventhough i paid him for shipping?!) .. 3 weeks past .. nothing ... and now he wouldnt reply to messages ... so after 4 weeks i file a paypal claim.
Few days later he responds saying its best he refunds as the address i gave him wasnt confirmed?!! .. since then nothing.. no refund.. fook all.  Paypal are waiting for his response.. as am I.
So i just checked ebay to see if there were anymore and the tw*t has relisted it .. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170456161893
 :shocked:  I fookin own that lever till i get a refund surely!!
I have informed ebay but i aint holding me breath  :-\

Online bobafett

• Team Mechanic
  • Tail Whip
  • mongoose addict
  • Rated:
Re: Check out this retard
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2010, 09:58 PM »

I've had that happen to me - fookin makes your blood boil when the item you've already paid for is fookin re-listed  :tickedoff: :2gunsfiring_v1:

Good luck with ebay/paypal  ::)

mongoositis - an expensive disease......

Offline CD17

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2010, 10:00 PM »
What a Pi$$ taker  >:(

I might still have one of those levers & a Nos one too  :-\

I brought a complete 87 Group 1 & it had one of those levers on it, but can't remember what I did with it  ???

Offline wildon

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2010, 10:02 PM »
What a Pi$$ taker  >:(
I might still have one of those levers & a Nos one too  :-\
I brought a complete 87 Group 1 & it had one of those levers on it, but can't remember what I did with it  ???

ooohhhhh ... go and have a look ... pleeeeeeaaaassseeeeeee  :-*

Offline HUTCHMAN

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2010, 10:19 PM »
can we not message him saying that we thought someone bought this....or just keep our noses out,wouldn't want to prejudice any out come. Just be interesting to see what he has to say for himself.

Offline wildon

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2010, 10:24 PM »
can we not message him saying that we thought someone bought this....or just keep our noses out,wouldn't want to prejudice any out come. Just be interesting to see what he has to say for himself.

I got this earlier after i messaged him when i seen the new listing ....

Dear wildon1974,

Oh you should be getting a refund soon from paypal, i had problems with two other buyers outside of ebay, so i cannot ship to anyone that does not have the same address as paypal.

- likeafleamarket

WTF does all that have to do with me?!!  These people must think that everyone is stupid as they are ..  He can ship to who ever he likes .. whats the risk on his part ..?  he's had his money!

snav69

« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2010, 10:33 PM »
Escalate your claim, that way you will get your money back as the seller can't provide a tracking number  :daumenhoch:
Fook all that he's says you say bullshit, i just go direct for my money back claim, it cuts out weeks of dragging your claim on  >:(

Offline wildon

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2010, 10:38 PM »
Escalate your claim, that way you will get your money back as the seller can't provide a tracking number  :daumenhoch:
Fook all that he's says you say bullshit, i just go direct for my money back claim, it cuts out weeks of dragging your claim on  >:(

Yeah i did that a few days ago .. paypal now say they are waiting for his response and that has to be by 12th march.  What happens then though? Can paypal refund me?  He has admitted that he didnt even post it

snav69

« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2010, 10:42 PM »
Cool, Yeah paypal will refund you the money then get it back off the seller. If the guy aint got any funds in his paypal account or his back up (bank) then he won't be able to use paypal till he has returned the money owed  :daumenhoch: but that won't affect you at all  ;)

Offline wildon

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2010, 10:55 PM »
Cool, Yeah paypal will refund you the money then get it back off the seller. If the guy aint got any funds in his paypal account or his back up (bank) then he won't be able to use paypal till he has returned the money owed  :daumenhoch: but that won't affect you at all  ;)

Thats good to know .. thought i'd just have to wait till he put money in his paypal account to pay it. 
Shame that though as i'll be waiting forever for another lever  :-\

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Check out this retard

gfxgfx
gfx gfx