gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 19, 2024, 09:10 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  TA
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: TA  (Read 2666 times)

Offline Zippy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
Re: TA
« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2010, 10:21 AM »
Looking nice Dale, the TA is one of the few chrome bikes that I actually like. :daumenhoch:

Daletsunami

« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2010, 10:28 AM »
I'm the same mate, not a lover of chrome but there is something about the skyway  8)

oldsnow

« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2010, 10:40 AM »
on the flip i cant remember owning a painted bike. got 6 chrome builds going at mo.

LOVE THE CHROME ! :smitten:

Offline markyp

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2010, 11:18 AM »
just dropped mine off for a chrome today,gonna be about a month tho,bummer.should be a minter tho as the frameset is flawless even the drop outs,watch this space!
« Last Edit: February 18, 2010, 11:35 AM by markyp »
Arsenal FC not Arsene FC

Victoria Concordia crescit

ozone

« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2010, 09:25 PM »
And now finished, will put the chain on later this week. :-[

That looks sweet. :4_17_5:  The teardop tubing, quality welds and those tapered rear stays on the T/A frameset are real things of beauty IMO.

ozone

« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2010, 09:36 PM »
there ya go  ;)

That's the first time I've seen someone go to the trouble of smoothing out those awful welds on the mark 2 Burner.  They look pretty sweet IMO but I suppose true Burner enthusiasts would prefer to keep the manky welds. 8)

splodge

« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2010, 07:50 AM »
I've got to ask as i've always wondered. Bitd the TA was heavily advertised as 'totally aerodynamic'.... has this ever been proved? Has anyone ever tried it in a wind tunnel & compared it to a mk1 Burner, or even a Haro Master? Maybe the advantages start come into effect at 60mph or something daft?

With advertising standards & all the  :idiot2: we have now would Skyway be allowed to advertise their 'totally aerodynamic' bike with out proper evidence?

Sorry if this has been covered before but its just something i've always wondered about & this seems as good a thread as any to ask.  :)

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  TA

gfxgfx
gfx gfx