gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975757 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 26, 2024, 10:46 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  New addition Haro f&f
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: New addition Haro f&f  (Read 3689 times)

Offline aerostylie

• Cherry Picker
  • Ridin the TA (but not quite like Bob Medrano)
  • Rated:
New addition Haro f&f
« on: February 16, 2010, 07:27 PM »
Errr I promised myself that I wouldn't buy any more frames, having limited space and enough to keep me going, but you know what it's like....and ebay was a calling.

Managed to get the winning bid on this last week (went for £44....fair price?). Not sure whether to do a build or keep as is, although lately I sort of like f&f sets by themselves. Comments always welcome, I believe it's circa 1998, everything is spot on, dropouts, forks, decals really nice, just a few minor blemishes here and there.

Downtube has a massive girth :coolsmiley: ;D

And radmember Spesh's built up, always fancied this so when the opportunity arose on the bay to bag one :)

Paul

Vans Style

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
Re: New addition Haro f&f
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2010, 07:34 PM »
looks cool Paul..........i'm liking the finished one, looks like it'll ride well nice  :daumenhoch:

Offline fugazi

• Site Supporter
  • 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2010, 07:57 PM »
Looks like it's in great condition, when a mate of mine started back riding after a break He had One of those in Flat Black, in fact I think He may still have it! 
Do you grovel to your master? Do you beg like a dog?

spesh

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2010, 08:27 PM »
mmm nice love that frame, and that bike got me back into trying to ride ramps as it was very roomy
ive still got that fusion sprocket if you want it :daumenhoch:
couple of vids for ya  :LolLolLolLol:

Offline Robbo

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2010, 08:53 PM »
Nice buy mate, Spesh's build looks cool! :daumenhoch:

scott250

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2010, 11:56 PM »
Carnt say i'm a fan of that ride like, but good on you for getting it down the park and having a go.  Park looks well good to ride.

sweetbeats

« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2010, 12:09 AM »
loving the bubble style haro decals...know nowt about later haro's but looks cool Mr Stylie  :daumenhoch:

Offline aerostylie

• Cherry Picker
  • Ridin the TA (but not quite like Bob Medrano)
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2010, 01:55 PM »
Cheers as ever guys for the replies ;)

Decided to keep it in frameset form (as something else has come up :coolsmiley: :-X), but when the time comes to build, thinking Haro Fusion parts.

At least I can now say I own a Haro (of a sort ::) )

Vans Style

sweetbeats

« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2010, 02:36 PM »
They look canny built up-deffo keep it chrome with black parts-nice and simple  :daumenhoch:

sweetbeats

« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2010, 02:38 PM »
Carnt say i'm a fan of that ride like, but good on you for getting it down the park and having a go.  Park looks well good to ride.

You must be part of the radbmx elite a connisuer of all things bmx right?
 ::)

scott250

« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2010, 10:21 PM »

You must be part of the radbmx elite a connisuer of all things bmx right?
 ::)

No, I'm not an elitist, just not a fan of Haro, well not post 1990ish.  I do like the early twin tube ones - roots of BMX freestyle and they look 'trick' as we, chosen few :P used to say BITD - I'd have killed for one when I was 13.  What you like and ride is your own business + I don't care if you bunny hop down a curb or flair to footjam, its all BMX & I love to ride and I'll ride with anyone whatever level or age.

sweetbeats

« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2010, 09:39 AM »
There's plenty bikes I don't like on here but if I went on every thread saying I don't like it I am sure I would fall out with many rad members very quickly....sometimes it's better to keep your thoughts to yourself and jog on my friend  :4_17_5:
« Last Edit: February 18, 2010, 09:43 AM by sweetbeats™ »

nomad

« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2010, 09:55 AM »
I had one of the very first Haro Shredders, snaped the headtube off believe it or not lol

Offline OrgasmDonor

• Berm Worm
  • I got the sauce for beef butterflies
  • Rated:
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2010, 05:09 PM »
I had one of the very first Haro Shredders, snaped the headtube off believe it or not lol

before reading this i was lookin at the frame n thinkin they had well covered any weak areas gettin the fat downtube to wrap the headtube might have been an idea then.

nice score mr styley dude, nice n quirky :daumenhoch:

nomad

« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2010, 06:54 PM »
yup, i was shocked when it let go, my dad welded a hefty plate either side as a gusset and i rode it for a while longer, ended up selling it to Trevor who ran Leigh on Sea when I got something else

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  New addition Haro f&f

gfxgfx
gfx gfx