gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975723 Posts in 138932 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie August 21, 2024, 11:44 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Odyssey Triple trap ???
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Odyssey Triple trap ???  (Read 479 times)

Offline Munnyella

• Look Back
  • Rated:
Odyssey Triple trap ???
« on: February 15, 2010, 05:12 PM »
Hi Guys, not sure if in the right forum for this, so apologies in advance..

I bought some Odyssy triple traps for my `08 floval flyer, because the originals started clicking both sides after a 3 mile ride, the left triple trap did the same after a 5 miler to Huncote track a few weeks ago, just operated on it to find the locking nut is threaded, the cone is fine. Does anyone know the thread size of the nut? ( it's not M8) so I can get one easily without trawling all over the place with the spindle? i'd send them back, but I've had them over a year now! (I don't get out much!)

Got a pair of Sharkbites on my single speed road bike too, guess what? yep, one of them is clicking too, are odyssey pedals crap? or am  being unlucky? I don't know much of odyssey stuff, it was only really `coming in' when I found boozers and women and parked up the DP!

Any info would be welcomed

Cheers

Mark M
Hard + Stylish = Chicks + Beer!!!

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Odyssey Triple trap ???

gfxgfx
gfx gfx