gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975758 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 27, 2024, 04:28 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  Race inc info.
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Race inc info.  (Read 1895 times)

hotplate

Race inc info.
« on: February 14, 2010, 10:35 AM »
As many of you might know I own a junior race inc , well I know its very rare ! but in the interest of helping people out who are always asking for me to sell it turns out a guy in southend ( near me)   has the very same for sale , interesting pedigree raced around Europe etc etc !! I have contacted him and will act as a bit of a moderator .. Here is his bike and Sooooo similar to mine. I can only imagine a hand full of these left now in the country.  :'( :'(

Here is the info about the bike from the seller..
This is a Race Inc  bike from the 80s, very lightwieght alloy frame with 17" narrow rimed UKAI racer Z-2 wheels, shimano pedals and shimano 600 brake caliper, needs new tyres. Uni seat.

this bike has been used for racing over different parts of the world and finished in 5th place in 1983 european under 9yrs race and competed in many races abroad including the world championships.

been stored for 25 plus years, but still in good condition and ready to race.

buyer to collect or pay for delivery.     

cash payment or all other payments must be cleared funds before release.

Regards
Kevin
Hotplate.. :P

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320484927662&ssPageName=ADME:B:WNA:GB:1123
« Last Edit: February 15, 2010, 05:23 PM by hotplate »

Offline stuntmaster

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
Re: Race inc info.
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2010, 04:54 PM »
i liked that to go with my two raceinc ra10 but sadly can`t afford to pay crazy money for a junior bike that i won`t ever ride
no1stuntmaster on instagram

hotplate

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2010, 09:54 PM »
Thanks  Stuntmaster for the interest on the Race Inc  :smitten: You where the first person to see my restored bike at Bourmouth  2004 , I think this was the very first Annual event and then turned in to Milton Keynes as we know it now . Yes for sure the small frame is out of reach for most as the size is only good for 10 year olds  :D But I love the interest mine gets a I was asked to swap it at Milton Keynes last year for a very nice Hutch ! as said there can only be a few around now.
Cheers for reply and hope to catch up one day.

Kevin.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2010, 09:57 PM by hotplate »

se

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2010, 11:50 AM »
Is that Jason Spurr's old bike then?

lowrider

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2010, 09:02 PM »
Hi all, how strange im in southend and have a 1983 /84 raceinc. used to race round essex still got the bike and is as it was the last time i raced at woodham warriors,will add some pics cheers..

steve

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2010, 02:20 AM »
hello  - twas me asked if you wanted a hutch for your race inc mini
-i still wanting
how much moolar do you want?
you could then buy a big boys bike.

gossa

« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2010, 12:03 AM »
I couldn't see anything on the link but Jason Spurrs bike was pink with yellow dots. If I remember right he had TA cranks on it (last time I saw it anyway).

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  Race inc info.

gfxgfx
gfx gfx