gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975757 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 27, 2024, 01:11 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Subwax
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Subwax  (Read 3928 times)

sweetbeats

Re: Subwax
« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2010, 06:03 PM »
Sounds like a top chap to me BMX and Chang...been to the garage a few times early doors on the Haro off me nut...doing radical stunts in my Mike Dominguez wig...Flip outs,Skids,bunny hops,Nasty Radness to the Chang Max and a Bottle of Tizer on the way back  :crazy2:

Like I have said before don't know Neil,Never had any dealings with him....just think there is some jealous bitchy fookers in bmx that would probably say jack shit to Neil's face and proper mod arse lickers who think doing threads about SUBWAX knowing he is banned and disliked might get a themselves a few brownie points  8)

« Last Edit: February 09, 2010, 06:40 PM by sweetbeats™ »

martylaa

« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2010, 06:12 PM »
Sounds like a top chap to me BMX and Chang...been to the garage a few times early doors on the Haro off me nut...doing radical stunts in my Mike Dominguez wig...Flip outs,Skids,bunny hops,Nasty Radness to the Chang Max and a Bottle of Tizer on the way back  :crazy2:

Like I have said before don't know Neil,Never had any dealings with him....just think there is some jealous bitchy fookers in bmx that would probably say jack shit to Neil's face and mod arse lickers think doing threads about SUBWAX knowing he is banned and disliked might get a themselves a few brownie points  8)

if you've never had any dealings with neil, then you won't know why a lot of people have an issue with him and his attitude will ya?
promised myself i would'nt say any more about neil :-X

sweetbeats

« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2010, 06:16 PM »

Like I have said before don't know Neil,Never had any dealings with him....just think there is some jealous bitchy fookers in bmx that would probably say jack shit to Neil's face and mod arse lickers think doing threads about SUBWAX knowing he is banned and disliked might get a themselves a few brownie points  8)

if you've never had any dealings with neil, then you won't know why a lot of people have an issue with him and his attitude will ya?

Give the Guy a break..he can't get on here to defend himself...quit the bitchin' and enjoy bmx  :coolsmiley:

martylaa

« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2010, 06:20 PM »
 :-X

sweetbeats

« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2010, 06:21 PM »

Old School BMX - Vector 1st gen bars
subwax ( 1427)   100.0%

He is hardly a fookin' crook 1427 Ebay transactions 100% Feedback?
Lots of unhappy conned customers  ::)
Sounds like the son of satan to me  :)

« Last Edit: February 09, 2010, 06:38 PM by sweetbeats™ »

Offline jT Racing

• BMX Overlord
  • i like bikes. :/
  • Rated:
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2010, 06:53 PM »
this has happened to him before. FACT. i remember him explaining it away on OS bmx(now bmx society) when he was having troubles, he was saying that somebody did it too him :-X
ding dong

sweetbeats

« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2010, 07:03 PM »
Can't see the big deal...nearly 1500 positive ebay feedbacks speaks for itself,yup the guy has an attitude,likes to party,got loads of quality BMX stuff....get over it guys :coolsmiley:

Offline jT Racing

• BMX Overlord
  • i like bikes. :/
  • Rated:
« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2010, 07:06 PM »
ding dong

Offline OrgasmDonor

• Berm Worm
  • I got the sauce for beef butterflies
  • Rated:
« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2010, 07:28 PM »

[/quote]
[/quote]

gotta agree with this 100%, his attitude is unfookinbelievafookinable, as for his feedback, ebay is quite unpersonable ya pay ya money n get ya shit job done, so no one is accusing him of being dishonest or a crook, but fook me, he is a spam javelin of the highest order.

sweetbeats

« Reply #34 on: February 09, 2010, 07:36 PM »
Spam Javalin-Like it.
Hey Nobody got hurt,the lad can't get on here to defend himself...so what if he has some attitude I thought attitude was cool these days on the streets ?
« Last Edit: February 09, 2010, 07:38 PM by sweetbeats™ »

Offline OrgasmDonor

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #35 on: February 09, 2010, 07:48 PM »
theres attitude n attitude
Spam Javalin-Like it.
Hey Nobody got hurt,the lad can't get on here to defend himself...so what if he has some attitude I thought attitude was cool these days on the streets ?

as you say, he aint here to defend himself, and i dont dislike the lad by a long chalk, just stating a fact based on my dealings with him.

sweetbeats

« Reply #36 on: February 09, 2010, 07:53 PM »
theres attitude n attitude
Spam Javalin-Like it.

as you say, he aint here to defend himself, and i dont dislike the lad by a long chalk, just stating a fact based on my dealings with him.

So apart from Spam and attitude what has he actually done?
Has he ripped anyone off ? as his ebay feedback would say he has almost 1500 positive feedbacks and has done the deals?
If he was a robbing junkie I am sure ebay would have been one of his favourite criminal haunts in order to raise sufficient funds to finance his scarface size mountains of chang and spam :)

« Last Edit: February 09, 2010, 08:03 PM by sweetbeats™ »

Offline OrgasmDonor

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #37 on: February 09, 2010, 09:07 PM »
like i said, he aint a crook and im not trying to put anyone off buyin anything off him on ebay, (as pointed out; his feedback speaks for itself), but outside ebay, in my experience, unless everything is going his way and he doesnt have to do a thing for you, he's happy, otherwise the attitude kicks in and ya thinkin "EH?" "WTF?"

im sayin nowt else  :-X

sweetbeats

« Reply #38 on: February 09, 2010, 09:11 PM »
like i said, he aint a crook and im not trying to put anyone off buyin anything off him on ebay, (as pointed out; his feedback speaks for itself), but outside ebay, in my experience, unless everything is going his way and he doesnt have to do a thing for you, he's happy, otherwise the attitude kicks in and ya thinkin "EH?" "WTF?"

im sayin nowt else  :-X

Agreed he has an attitude,but people slanging him to get brownie points is just YAWN  :)
Nobody got hurt,tons of people have got old school shit they could normally only dream of and I am sure the happy bunnies out weigh the bitchy bunnies  :daumenhoch:

Offline Rombloke

• Team Owner
  • My life is Radbmx
  • do one
  • Rated:
« Reply #39 on: February 09, 2010, 09:12 PM »
who really gives a f'uck either way...lets be honest

Dave
haro, how do you do

sweetbeats

« Reply #40 on: February 09, 2010, 09:19 PM »

Dave

Well said Gaffer  :)
If he was a conman and robbed radsters of hard earned cash fair do's slag the fooker-he has some attitude agreed,loads of good old school shit agreed he cant defend himself so he's an easy target.
 ;)

Offline Moose

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #41 on: February 09, 2010, 09:19 PM »

Dave

What's this thread about? I can't be arsed to read it .......................

......and who is Subwax?

Offline lazychubs

• Founding Fathers
  • BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
« Reply #42 on: February 09, 2010, 09:21 PM »
well ive never had a prob with neil subwax
if it wasnt for him selling me my rl20 2b i wouldnt have got back into bmx and bmxing

sweetbeats

« Reply #43 on: February 09, 2010, 09:26 PM »

Dave

......and who is Subwax?

You normally comment on things you don't read properly so why change the habit of a life time?
 :-\

Offline stevochb

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #44 on: February 09, 2010, 09:26 PM »
Hello peeps I started this thread because I was bidding on one off his Items and it disapeared, then I got the email from ebay. Just wanted to find out what had happened. Didnt meen it to turn into an anti subwax thread dont know the fella but he has some nice stuff that I wanted to buy.

Offline Moose

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #45 on: February 09, 2010, 09:30 PM »

Dave

......and who is Subwax?

You normally comment on things you don't read properly so why change the habit of a life time?

:2funny:

sweetbeats

« Reply #46 on: February 09, 2010, 09:31 PM »
Hello peeps I started this thread because I was bidding on one off his Items and it disapeared, then I got the email from ebay. Just wanted to find out what had happened. Didnt meen it to turn into an anti subwax thread dont know the fella but he has some nice stuff that I wanted to buy.

I have bid on tons of shit on ebay or watched stuff that get's pulled..or i have arranged it to be pulled for my benefit...like I said he is hated on RAD so hey let's make a thread about it cos it's cool and the mods and muppets will think I am cool.

sweetbeats

« Reply #47 on: February 09, 2010, 09:32 PM »

Dave

......and who is Subwax?

Well Taken Moose  :4_17_5:  :LolLolLolLol:

Offline billstup

• Team Owner
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #48 on: February 09, 2010, 09:33 PM »
Couldn`t have happened to a nicer bloke  :daumenhoch:
I see you stand like greyhounds in the slips,
 Straining upon the start. The game's afoot:
 Follow your spirit, and upon this charge
 Cry 'God for Harry, England, and Saint George!'

Offline Moose

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #49 on: February 09, 2010, 09:40 PM »

Dave

......and who is Subwax?

Well Taken Moose  :4_17_5:  :LolLolLolLol:

Thanks  :daumenhoch:

And just in case you didn't know, I know very well who Subwax is - he even approached me via email a couple of times for one or two choice items I used to own - I didn't sell them to him.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Subwax

gfxgfx
gfx gfx