gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 01, 2024, 04:33 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  How many times have you been sh-t on, when you thought you had agreed a bmx deal
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: How many times have you been sh-t on, when you thought you had agreed a bmx deal  (Read 2194 times)

martylaa

Just had another bmxmuseum.com deal fall through on me because i'm not local, even though 10 mins prior to him pulling out of the deal he had offered me a price shipped to the uk..
Lost count the amount of times this has happened over the last year.

Offline wildon

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
Yeah i have a nice little list as a draft in my Hotmail of all the guys over there that messed me about or refused to send to UK ... What goes around comes around .. they'll get nothing from me when i decide to have a clear out!

Offline Gish

• 540 Air
  • who the fook are you lookin at !!!!
  • Rated:
thats a typical deal from over there. they get cold feet at the last minute  >:(
Ride it like its stolen

martylaa

if they did'nt have the amount of stuff they did over there, i'd stop using that site period :yahoo_silent:

Offline QUADROPHENIA

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:

i think i may have mentioned it before................bmxmuseum............................w@nk

martylaa

i think i may have mentioned it before................bmxmuseum............................w@nk
totally agree pete, there's some right :Aresehole:'s on there at times, gonna try and find me bits eleswhere from now on

Offline TwoBobRob

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
Can I ask a stupid question please lads.....

Surely we have  friends over there who can take delivery, then ship on to you?  Might cost a bit more, but would at least see the deal done, and the seller doesn't have to worry about international shipping.

martylaa

Can I ask a stupid question please lads.....

Surely we have  friends over there who can take delivery, then ship on to you?  Might cost a bit more, but would at least see the deal done, and the seller doesn't have to worry about international shipping.
Rob i've had that done in the past, and got some gear coming over like that now, but this guy sent me a message saying a price shipped to the uk, then 13 mins later told me they were sold to someone else in the states, and he did'nt realise i was uk based, even though his pm said ' $255 shipped to the uk '
WTF is all that about >:(

Offline southern andy

• Site Supporter
  • Tail Whip
  • Rated:
Just twice and both times on here sadly, wasn't particularly bothered to be honest as the thing's i'd bought and paid for i didn't really need. Weirdly both times it happened, the same person got the parts when i never despite me paying first.

I'm not bitter about it and i don't hold a grudge. Best way to be in my book, probably wouldn't of posted that though if it was a part i was desperate for  :LolLolLolLol:
One build a year, the only way to get it right. No rushing involved.

Offline DIRTBIKER250F

• Site Supporter
  • 540 Air
  • Home sweet home
  • Rated:
Just twice and both times on here sadly, wasn't particularly bothered to be honest as the thing's i'd bought and paid for i didn't really need. Weirdly both times it happened, the same person got the parts when i never despite me paying first.

I'm not bitter about it and i don't hold a grudge. Best way to be in my book, probably wouldn't of posted that though if it was a part i was desperate for  :LolLolLolLol:

One was me  :-[ tbh i didnt know Pete had paid, but it was still my fook up, i did apologise but still a shit thing to happen

Offline brummie

• Team Moderator
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:

One was me  :-[ tbh i didnt know Pete had paid, but it was still my fook up, i did apologise but still a shit thing to happen

you are a bad bad man :P

daz bmx it!

I dont get fook all from across the pond :( I know I probs loose out on a few nice things but had one bad experience about 7 years and thought fook it! don't go on any other site other than Rad either :daumenhoch: British is best! :Great_Britain:

Offline WARDY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:

tut tut

:LolLolLolLol: Pauls a fooktarded retardation of a retard but he is a no nonsense buyer and seller  :daumenhoch:

Offline CD17

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
TBH I can't ever remember it happening to me  ???

Offline QUADROPHENIA

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:

thats cos ya old and ya minds shot and you smell of lash

Offline GTnumber1

• Look Back
  • Rated:

thats cos ya old and ya minds shot and you smell of lash

talking of been messd about did you drop off my wheels round steves the other day  :knuppel2:

Offline QUADROPHENIA

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:

read ya pm's ya plum

Offline southern andy

• Site Supporter
  • Tail Whip
  • Rated:

Oh yeah  :LolLolLolLol:   Make that three times.  ;D ;D

One build a year, the only way to get it right. No rushing involved.

Offline rollin72

• 900 Air
  • I was a ninja
  • Rated:
ive just had my firebird frestyler on ebay, the winning bidder fooker didnt pay, im glad now as im not as skint as i was so its going to get a makeover

Offline oldschoolib

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
won something of value to us brits for buttons on us ebay now the cock end wont even send me an invoice even though he says hell ship internationally might nip over and fill him in for the craic  :2funny:

Offline brummie

• Team Moderator
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
won something of value to us brits for buttons on us ebay now the cock-a-doodle-do end wont even send me an invoice even though he says hell ship internationally might nip over and fill him in for the craic  :2funny:

what was that then mate?

Offline billstup

• Team Owner
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
I see you stand like greyhounds in the slips,
 Straining upon the start. The game's afoot:
 Follow your spirit, and upon this charge
 Cry 'God for Harry, England, and Saint George!'

Offline bobafett

• Team Mechanic
  • Tail Whip
  • mongoose addict
  • Rated:

I've had a couple of deals go sour ::)

But on the flip side.......... Andy gave me a Kit Kat with some brakes I bought  :)

And Kendo put some sweeties in with some wheels I bought  :LolLolLolLol:

Good lads  ;D

mongoositis - an expensive disease......

Offline DoubleD

• Cherry Picker
  • From Holland
  • Rated:

I've had a couple of deals go sour ::)

But on the flip side.......... Andy gave me a Kit Kat with some brakes I bought  :)

And Kendo put some sweeties in with some wheels I bought  :LolLolLolLol:

Good lads  ;D

dont sell the z's you got mailed wrong from cobby they are for my wife here trickstar  :2funny:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  How many times have you been sh-t on, when you thought you had agreed a bmx deal

gfxgfx
gfx gfx