gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 30, 2024, 11:26 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  what bmx related stuff have you had go missing in the post
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: what bmx related stuff have you had go missing in the post  (Read 2068 times)

trasher

thought i,d air this one ,a few on here know about it  :'(

after visiting mk09 ,i purchased a very nice survivor 79 diamonback pro off sparky ,,,it was a birthday present off the missus aswell ,,and a nice set of db pro bars

sparky reckons he only knows of three in the country  8)

anyway to cut a long story short ,i had decided to send it to dan  for a candy finish on top of the chrome ,,decided to do the tnt pick up from home
so left it at the inlaws  :knuppel2:
in the meantime another courier firm turned up to collect some clothes returns ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
this is where it goes wrong
the mother inlaw hands over my parcel with frame and bars in it ,,,with a pre printed label ,,,,,the fookwit then reprints his own label and takes it away  :crazy2:

the next day the missus realises and phones the firm ,,they tell her its still in the area ,,,,,,,,result  :daumenhoch:

NOT     :wtf:

its on its way to leeds ,,,,,,,they tell me after 28 days it will finally end up at its intended destination ,,,,
28 days later ,,,no frame turns up at dans
so on the phone i go ,,,,only to be told they can't find it ,,how the fook do you loose a box that size  :2gunsfiring_v1:

after several phone calls later i am rewarded a £130  compensation pay out as a good will gesture ,im out of pocket by £140 ,,,,w4nkers  :knuppel2:

because the dopey mother inlaw handed the parcel over ,,,the blame was 50/50 ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

so the moral of the story is ,,,dont rely on your p1ss and germaline smelling mother inlaw ..to get it right  :10_2_12:

so please  keep an eye out for my stuff lads ,,,especially if you live in leeds,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, in the local rags  :tickedoff:

heres a pic

its got the double drop outs on the front
« Last Edit: January 31, 2010, 07:38 PM by trasher »

Offline brummie

• Team Moderator
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
Re: what bmx related stuff have you had go missing in the post
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2010, 07:25 PM »
fook  :'(

snav69

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2010, 07:26 PM »
Fookin hell Glen, thats a fooker  :( . Really feel for ya mate  :'(

Offline mattfx81

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2010, 07:28 PM »
The FOX race jersey I bought from Dennis winters never turned up and it was the last XXL HC top in red and black so they sent me a better XXL platinum top in red and black cos they knew I was going to race today(which never happened in the end)... Top geezers they are at Dennis winters, will use them again defo.

Matt

Offline Tefore

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2010, 07:30 PM »
back in 2004/5 i bought a ammaco with white ally hubbed tuffs white mx 1000's etc for £150 on ebay went missing. the seller tried telling me its my problem. so a solicitor who does work for us sent her a letter and i got a cheque 2 days later. never understand people when they say when it leaves me its your responsibility.lol err dont think so

martylaa

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2010, 07:33 PM »
a pair of used chrome 20" araya 7x rims from the states, seller is now on a ban sale on bmxmuseum, never replied to me since about spetember told me on numerous times he had posted then they got returned to him. still never seen em yet and out of pocket paypal gift :idiot2:
utter bollocks from him called chad something or other on there, what a cnut he is :knuppel2:
« Last Edit: January 31, 2010, 07:42 PM by martylaa »

Offline QUADROPHENIA

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2010, 07:36 PM »

bloody post office ....lost best part of a complete bike over the years

Offline phantom photon

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2010, 07:40 PM »
Pair of NOS yellow Z-Rims  :(  Won them on ebay and were posted from Canada mid October 2009 - still not arrived. Put in a claim with ebay though and they refunded me the full amount including postage  :daumenhoch:

monkian

« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2010, 07:44 PM »
Man, that's a real heart breaker :'( I shouldn't say this out loud but fingers crossed, nothings gone missing for me so far :-\
I did buy an Apple G5 off eBay and the clown selling it sent it just wrapped in bubble-wrap via ParcelFooks who duly dropped it :crazy2:

Sparky24

« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2010, 08:02 PM »
royal mail lost a twin bolt dc seat clamp that i sold to a radbmx member, nos in raw finnish :'(

snav69

« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2010, 08:07 PM »
About 2 yrs ago dannyboy sent me a complete set of red dc mx1000's, cables, clips and tech 3's,  a redline brute stem and a sugino 401 bb with spindle all in the same box that never arrived  :'(

trasher

« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2010, 08:31 PM »
im not the only one then  :rant:

Offline DoubleD

• Cherry Picker
  • From Holland
  • Rated:
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2010, 08:35 PM »
pink trickstar frame and fork from bmxbert posted  31-12-2009  arrived 4-1-2010 somewhere in the uk
but not in holland where it should be
refund is at 50%

last summer a kuwahara laserlite i posted to the uk whas trashed in the mail
still waiting for my money from postals, refunded  the buying party offcourse

postals sucks  sometime i ship a complete bike to malaysia  in 5 days  other times its taking 3 or 4 fooking weeks

Offline superbikedan

• BMX Legend
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2010, 08:44 PM »
i remember that one glen >:( fooking bastards, i even had an interview to see if we

where lying about it being an expensive old skool frame ???
For powder coating drop me a pm

bmxbob

« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2010, 09:15 PM »
complete Foxbat bmx, sold on ebay.  it was sent recorded, delivered to the right address but it was a block of flats with a communal post room  :-\

dude filed a paypal claim and i lost the money and the bike  :daumenhoch:

Offline boofy44

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2010, 09:25 PM »
been lucky meself,just some original galindo gx bar decals from a bloke in the US.sent him a message but i never
got a reply off him.never bothered claiming on them either.

trasher

« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2010, 09:28 PM »
i remember that one glen >:( fooking bastards, i even had an interview to see if we

where lying about it being an expensive old skool frame ???

never knew they rang you dan  :-\

forgot to say big up to dan ,,,for his letter for me to send to the company ,,,,and a letter from sparky the resident db expert  :4_17_5:

Offline Stodgy

• BMX Overlord
    • RADBMX Shop
  • Rated:
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2010, 07:33 AM »
Royal Mail loose at least 1 thing every week with stuff we send out. It drives me round the bend, with the lengthy process involved in claiming and then only getting a lesser amount we don't even bother claiming now. Twonks.

OS-wise, they lost 4 times (all of which were sent recorded delivery) of the sale I had last year. WTF? How?

Everything over £50 I now send via courier...I use APC and never had a thing go missing yet (fingers crossed!).

I feel for you bro.

moomin

« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2010, 07:34 AM »
Years ago i had a blue hammerite Titan cruiser, was the only one in that colour coming into the UK, fookin Royal Mail lost it and i ended up with the boring grey instead  :'(

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  what bmx related stuff have you had go missing in the post

gfxgfx
gfx gfx