gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 02, 2024, 11:29 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  best all round rider (take2) POLL
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: best all round rider (take2) POLL  (Read 358 times)

Offline Philbert

• Look Back
  • Rated:
best all round rider (take2) POLL
« on: January 23, 2010, 09:12 PM »
ok here it is!

whittled down to six riders who can arguably excell in every discipline of bmx. can ride any surface better than anyone else, go more tech than anyone, go more balls out than anyone

voting will run for two days so expires monday eve where the results will be shown

don't vote for your favourite, vote for who really rules our world

Offline Dingobmxer

• Founding Fathers
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
Re: best all round rider (take2) POLL
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2010, 09:33 PM »
whoa whoa whoa who decided this?

mid school riders!!!!!!

Stu Thompson and Tinker Juarez were riding Skateparks whilst these riders were still sh1tting green
Dingo

Offline Dingobmxer

• Founding Fathers
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2010, 09:36 PM »
Bob Haro,

started off racing and INVENTED ffreestyle riding!!!!!!!!!

Dingo

Offline Philbert

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2010, 10:01 PM »
i just went with the repetative names that came up in the previous thread dingo.

but for my opinion and this may cause a debate in itself, although thees other guys may have been the pioneers of the sport we call bmx and they all hold a special place in bmx and quite rightly so! i could never say they are the best rider ever! with natural progression the sport has developed over 30 yrs and although they may have been the best of their time, maybe not the best of all time. the reason i believe that the majority of the named riders are mid school is because at the point of mid school riders were still doing all disciplines because the sport was still small. they took the mantles from the old school, went higher, burlier and more tech, the reason no new school riders are named is because basically they're not as good as the named riders, yes tech has changed direction with the lack of pegs and brakes, and yes they can 360 steps bigger than most would just jump down 10 yrs ago, and there really are some awesome new school riders out there, but new school riders are so toned to one discipline they can't be named as the best all round rider ever

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  best all round rider (take2) POLL

gfxgfx
gfx gfx