gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975643 Posts in 138929 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee July 02, 2024, 02:28 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Racing  |  Pure
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Pure  (Read 2018 times)

HEYWOOD BMX

Pure
« on: January 17, 2010, 06:47 PM »
 :) As good as the price and their own hype suggests? Discuss...

http://www.thepurebicyclecompany.co.uk/titanium-bmx-frame.html

magna13

Re: Pure
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2010, 07:07 PM »
sat on Shanaze Reade's test bike at Burnham National last year, felt a beautiful set-up and a lovely bike. Get in touch with the company as they love it if you come along to their test track and try one out :) they were begging me to come but sadly it is MK way and im in Bristol :(

HEYWOOD BMX

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2010, 07:29 PM »
 :) I`m sure they are decent bikes but I`ve heard similar from bike cos before...If I had a spare £950+ to spend on a frame it wouldn`t go on one of these :daumenhoch:

magna13

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2010, 07:34 PM »
same here to be honest.... im feeling a Yeti :smitten:

Offline Humps00

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2010, 08:56 PM »
We have one of the team riders here in Cornwall riding one of the Pure frames.  My son James refuses to even try it because he reckons it looks too much like a Halfords Magna, but that's teenagers for you.  It seems to be a nice piece of kit and is no doubt light and durable but how drab is the colouring and stickers!!  Yuk.  Would I pay the price to buy one even though I could afford to??  No.  Much rather have one or three of Mike's Dialled frames for similar money to be honest, but maybe if my kids were seriously interested in the racing I would have other ideas.  Humps

spillers#1

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2010, 07:36 PM »
Alan get your tongue out of micheals arse  :LolLolLolLol:  :-*

Offline Humps00

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2010, 07:59 PM »

Cheeky bugger  :D .  I've got dib dobs on a Dialled 22"tt'd 20 when they're next made so apart from Matt's Prince Albert frame he bought the other day the Dialled Bikes Museum in Cornwall is pretty much complete.  :daumenhoch: Did I mention I do like a Dialled??  :smitten: And tbh if one of my boys wanted a PURE frame then I'd get them one but I don't hear them asking.  ;) Humps

Offline Dark Diggler

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2010, 08:05 PM »
Nail on head by young humps

They look like a Halfords BMX's

£900 new £500 for a hammered ex team frame..... Dialled or S&M and change for the other bits you need.

The tech stuff that pure talk about matters if you are at the peak of physical condition and have skill levels that match...but they will still look shit  :LolLolLolLol:
Whats the matter Kid, don't ya like clowns? Don't we make you laugh? Aint we fukkin funny?

dialledbikes

« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2010, 10:36 PM »

You're just jealous Bev fancied Alan, not you Lee  :LolLolLolLol:

spillers#1

« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2010, 06:10 PM »

hahahahahaha  :LolLolLolLol: thats even better than the nikki webb men fags and booze one  :D bev fancied everyone  :shocked: well apart from glendower......ooops sorry xtreme pervert  :P

tony williams

« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2010, 10:06 PM »
love it spiller .... poor dave has for gotten what a women is like its been so many years .... what can you do he is such a easy target  :LolLolLolLol:

tony williams

« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2010, 10:08 PM »
forget its a PURE thread
im going to get a PURE when im in top physical condition but thay may have to wait for my order .......

Offline Humps00

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2010, 11:08 PM »

hahahahahaha  :LolLolLolLol: thats even better than the nikki webb men fags and booze one  :D bev fancied everyone  :shocked: well apart from glendower......ooops sorry xtreme pervert  :P

Now now guys.  Let's face it, some of us have got it and some of us haven't.  Pure and simple.  ;D Humps  :4_17_5:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Racing  |  Pure

gfxgfx
gfx gfx