gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975764 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 04, 2024, 11:37 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Todays trip to the gym.......... a long story cut short......
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Todays trip to the gym.......... a long story cut short......  (Read 1873 times)

baldbmxer

Driving to the gym today a guy overtook me on a blind corner, around this corner was flooding from water draining form the sodden fields. I aquaplaned but kept the car on the road narrowly missing the guy over taking me. I hit the horn and made a shuffle munsterer sign at him. Further up the road he stopped his car and came over weilding a lump hammer! He did the same at the next traffic lights.

Was told to log it with the police incase of further invents given that he had slowed in the village to let me out of my driveway.

The police have just been round and basically told me that I am in the wrong for antagonising him for using my horn and making a shuffle munsterer gesture!.

What a crock of patronising bullshit.   :tickedoff:

I've just been spoken down to like a naughty child and they're not gonna even question him!

Offline Dark Diggler

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
Re: Todays trip to the gym.......... a long story cut short......
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2010, 09:21 PM »
Do you know where he resides
Whats the matter Kid, don't ya like clowns? Don't we make you laugh? Aint we fukkin funny?

Offline HUTCHMAN

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2010, 09:30 PM »
something very wrong with this country!

monkian

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2010, 09:31 PM »
That's shite :-\ Feel for ya man.
Politicians talk of common sense Policing but it helps if the bloody rozzers have some common sense in the first place :crazy2:
How can any kind of gesture justify violence with a lump hammer >:(
« Last Edit: January 16, 2010, 09:37 PM by monkian »

Offline crazycraig

• BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2010, 09:35 PM »
You was on the way to the gym ,youre a BIG bald fcuker .......

you should have knock'd the cnut out  :knuppel2:

Unless he was bigger and balder than you  :-\
Old School BMX only
Cash is King
Your not famous because you have a BMX so dont expect me to lick your arse for bits !!! I will leave that to the sheep
Jim'll fix it did loads for charity

Offline QUADROPHENIA

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2010, 09:37 PM »

was they doing 2 for the price of 1 in the canteen then ?

baldbmxer

« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2010, 09:38 PM »
I dont know where he lives sadly, would it make things better for knowing. I did follow him into harrogate as he was going the same way as me, when he turned of the main road I followed but he drove like a twat down a residential street lined with cars on both sides and speed bumps and I lost him.

These Policemen got up to leave when I questioned why they were making me feel I was in the wrong. Talk about not not fooking interested!

I generally feel that the Police have a tough job to do but kind of feel they dont wanna do theyre 'tough job'.

Should have bought them some fooking donnuts - but woul dthat have been seen as bribary?

Offline Peter J

• BMX Nerd
  • I have issues
    • http://www.sumoservices.com/
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2010, 09:40 PM »
They should have given you a ref number also they should log it on the PNC that the driver is aggressive and is "tooled up"
I might actually build a bike this year instead of just hoarding parts :)

baldbmxer

« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2010, 09:40 PM »
he was a liitle bit taller than Spen. The second time he got out I was all ready to go! Red mist and all that shit!

But hey I'd have been wrong for that as well!!!!!!

baldbmxer

« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2010, 09:41 PM »
You was on the way to the gym ,youre a BIG bald fcuker .......

you should have knock'd the cnut out  :knuppel2:

Unless he was bigger and balder than you  :-\

:LolLolLolLol:

Offline QUADROPHENIA

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2010, 09:43 PM »

thats the las thing any man wants is jj wrestling em to the ground......from behind  :-\

baldbmxer

« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2010, 09:48 PM »

thats the las thing any man wants is jj wrestling em to the ground......from behind  :-\

Jealousy is a horrible thing Pete, its you, its only ever been you that I want to wrestle with \

Offline boofy44

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2010, 10:09 PM »
probably some burgling twat from bradford looking for houses to knock
off in harrogate.

Offline jT Racing

• BMX Overlord
  • i like bikes. :/
  • Rated:
« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2010, 10:26 PM »
contact the police complaints commission. It is compulsory to take your complaint seriously. They don't want the paperwork or hassle. It's the modern problem with lazy useless coppers. Threatening somebody with a deadly weapon should have been taken more seriously. Not on JJ. What happens if this lunatic actually caves your head in and kills you with his hammer? There will be a record of which coppers attended your complaint first off. Fook em and fook their future careers. Not on telling you it's your fault. You reacted to dangerous driving, you didn't wield 2lbs of drop forged steel on a stick. You should have drove in front of him and reversed into his car and got him for rear ending you :LolLolLolLol:
ding dong

Daddybass

« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2010, 10:49 PM »
 :wtf: the old bill are messed up they even cautioned that mylene class bird for waving a knife at some would be burglars when she's on her own with her kid i dont reallly like her but this country i love is getting messed up

Offline Why isnt this working

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2010, 10:52 PM »
This country's goverment's are shit and the police force and justice system is just laughable in my opinion. Sorry but go back 25 years and this geeza would be nicked, too many human rights bollox/red tape blah blah f*cking blah.  :angrysoapbox:

dannywhiteley

« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2010, 11:05 PM »
The pigs lost my respect years ago.  Fookin jumped up little hitlers every single one of em. 

Take a 'special' sort to become a copper.

I wouldnt be surprised if the guy with the hammer was an illegal immigrant or something and they didnt want to impinge on his human rights.  Sounds about right.

yoda

« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2010, 11:10 PM »
The police might as well not have any pressence or any say as far a the roads go these days John. They're a fkn waste of time unless there is a simple straight forward case to be tried. I was fkn run off the road and nearly killed 18 months ago by a fkn cnut in a car who obviously thinks bikes dont move faster than 5mph. She wasnt prosecuted or even investigated in any way for her recklessness but hey who gives a fk about cyclists. I could go on and on about this but won't bore you with the details. All I can say now is that as far as dealing with idiot-cnuts on the road make your moves wisely and take action/revenge with care. You won't ever get satisfaction from the jokers that call themselves "The Police" so go figure...  ;)

trasher

« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2010, 11:32 PM »
put his reg # up on here ,,,it only takes a few complaints to the loclal bill or chrimestoppers ,,,about seeing a car being driven erratically   ,,,,,

they can now put a anti social behavior oreder against the car ,,,,to  many complaints equals a crusshing  :knuppel2:

Offline ron burgundy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2010, 10:05 AM »
John, you should have given him a full on, verbal haggling.  That would scared the life out of the little scroat ;D

;)

"Thanks for the Fish Fingers idea... I'm fooking loaded now!!!"

Offline HARORIDER

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2010, 10:27 AM »
you should have spoken polish to him that way not only would you have been dealt with in a polite manner but they would have shaken your hand and gave you a council house and a grant towards a car to sweeten the deal :2funny:

Offline pkradman

• Rated:
« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2010, 03:57 PM »
on seeing he had a lump hamer in his hand ,if i was u id have pulled ya wallet from ya pocket and flashed it at him ... it would have been an instant KO on his behalf !  :coolsmiley:

Lazarou

« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2010, 07:48 PM »
I never see any real cops anymore! They're all in the station while the Community Support mugs take all the shit.

tosser

« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2010, 06:39 PM »
I heard that J uses every machine at the gym, the chocolate machine, the crisp machine.......................

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Todays trip to the gym.......... a long story cut short......

gfxgfx
gfx gfx