gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 30, 2024, 01:34 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  99% IDENTICAL TO A LASERLITE - MY ARSE
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: 99% IDENTICAL TO A LASERLITE - MY ARSE  (Read 1038 times)

HEYWOOD BMX

Re: 99% IDENTICAL TO A LASERLITE - MY ARSE
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2010, 11:03 PM »
 :) U MX type brakes too?  :idiot2:

ozone

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2010, 11:19 PM »
That guy loves himself by the sounds of things. :crazy2:

What's with the caps lock - it's not BamBam selling it, is it? ;D

Offline Swivel

• Berm Worm
  • Ah feck it, go on then...
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2010, 08:57 AM »
What a nob  ;D sounds like his doing an awards speech or something  :uglystupid2:

Offline James Nada

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2010, 09:27 AM »
I have an identical Ishibashi frame in the garage!  It's worth more than I thought  :D

Offline Swivel

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2010, 10:05 AM »
Just emailed this guy and told him its nothing like a lazerlite and his misleading the customer. We'll see what he comes back with  ::) :)

daz bmx it!

« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2010, 12:54 PM »
Didn't he buy that f+f's off someone on here? for £80 (via ebay)Nowhere near worth that much! :idiot2: add the parts up and do the maths? Dreamer! :uglystupid2:
« Last Edit: January 11, 2010, 12:56 PM by daz bmx »

Offline Swivel

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2010, 04:07 PM »
I sent a message to this guy....

Dear scuff5,

Cliff nice bike this but its nothing close to a lazerlite, the dropouts are different, so is the brake-bridge and the geometry is slightly different also. Just because its chrome and if you squint, doesn't make it a kuwahara or especially a lazerlite. It should be stickered up as a Ishibashi frame because that is what it is and not even mentioned about E.T. because that's even further from the mark. Sorry but because its a replica, it should be in the title Kuwahara Replica/Copy so not to confuse the potential buyer.

Matt.

His reply is below. I done a quick search and couldn't see the word "copy" or "replica" apart from the reference to the wheels in the listing. And the mention of ET and Kuwahara together just throws more in the mix. And saying its a 99.9% the same as the lazerlite is a load of tosh. Fooking ebay eh?  ;D   :knuppel2:

Dear Matt,

i have been clear in explaining in the listing that the MAIN difference is the dropouts , the dvd is unwanted christmas gift that i know has nothing to do with the bike, i just thought it was nice of me to chuck it in because it has 80s bmxs in it!!and i have been very clear in stating it is a replica, anyone that is bidding on this bike i would suspect knows exactly what it is , you dont have to be sarcastic im not an expert on the bike but thanks for your input and i will bare in mind your knowledge, thanks for your time.cliff.

Total twonk!  :LolLolLolLol:

Offline Swivel

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2010, 04:14 PM »
I will also add that in the listing he makes out that he knows fook all about bikes and the frames etc.. playing it down etc.. then goes on to say these quality quotes...

THE LAST TWO BMXS I BUILT  ARE SHOWPIECES IN 2 LUCKY EBAY BUYERS HOMES AS I WOULD SUSPECT THIS ONE IS GOING TO BE.

THE BIKE WILL ALSO SUIT ADULTS AS BY ADJUSTING  THE SEATPOST AND HANDLEBARS IT WILL SUIT ANYONE FROM 10 TO 80 YEARS OLD !!!

IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBT ABOUT THE HONESTY OF THIS AUCTION PLEASE CHECK MY 100% FEEDBACK OVER 8 YEARS AND NEARLY 700 TRANSACTIONS FOR PEACE OF MIND,  ITS  AS SPOTLESS AS THE BIKE !!

THE BIKE WILL NEVER DEPRECIATE IN PRICE  AND WILL OBVIOUSLY ONLY GO UP IN VALUE OVER THE NEXT FEW YEARS

SPECIAL THANKS TO YOUTUBE, ALANS BMX, VERTEGO BMX, BMX MUSEUM, JAMIES KUWAHARA WEBSITE  AND MANY OTHERS ,WITHOUT YOU GUYS THIS BEAUTIFUL BIKE WOULD NEVER EXIST.

twat  :LolLolLolLol:

Offline Swivel

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2010, 04:16 PM »
He just emailed me to say his changed the listing...  ::)

sid1972

« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2010, 04:56 PM »
nipple!

Offline kuwahero

• Look Back
    • Western Titans
  • Rated:
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2010, 05:12 PM »
he has changed it matt. its now a replica :LolLolLolLol:

you can buy it for £500 bin. drill holes in it and hide the brake bridge with a U brake and make 99.99% like a laserlite.

then when you try to sell it as an Ishibashi it will be worthless as you have drilled holes in it.  :idiot2:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  99% IDENTICAL TO A LASERLITE - MY ARSE

gfxgfx
gfx gfx