gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975656 Posts in 138929 Topics by 6351 Members - Latest Member: Spencerkidd July 09, 2024, 12:07 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  how wet is my garage.........
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: how wet is my garage.........  (Read 818 times)

waza04

how wet is my garage.........
« on: December 19, 2009, 06:46 PM »
hey peeps, i just thought i'd go and get my tuff 2's out the garage today, so i can clean up the white walls ready to go on my gl plus dp, anyway how cold is it today, noticed my bmx bits and frames were all covered in water [condensation] nearly had a heart attack...... anyway i couldn't believe when my mrs came out and said,  she had cleared me a cupboard out of all her shit so i could put all my bmx bits in there! how happy was i......... :daumenhoch: so i got straight to work drying them off and stacking them neatly in the house, she did ask me though why i was so bothered about 50 pounds worth of bmx's,  wink... wink...!!! when my 5 grand motorbike had water and ice all over it. i just replied, the motorbike will be ok babes....... :LolLolLolLol: i love my mrs sooo much, and she will deffo be getting a nice treat tonight.... ::)

firebird

Re: how wet is my garage.........
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2009, 07:14 PM »
FFS, get that dp in the warm and dry, I mean.... what do you think your playing at!

:LolLolLolLol:

moanjam

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2009, 07:33 PM »
cannot believe you had precious bits in the garage  ??? , mine never leave the house , i love the sight of piled up boxes in the dining room and bikes in the conservatory  :smitten:  mind you the wife don't  :knuppel2:

Offline brummie

• Team Moderator
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2009, 08:44 PM »
cannot believe you had precious bits in the garage  ??? , mine never leave the house , i love the sight of piled up boxes in the dining room and bikes in the conservatory  :smitten:  mind you the wife don't  :knuppel2:

X2 ;D

waza04

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2009, 09:09 PM »
FFS, get that dp in the warm and dry, I mean.... what do you think your playing at!

:LolLolLolLol:

hey steve, well luckily the dp is still at work........ but now it has a place in the house, the old gal will be coming home soon! :smitten:

waza04

« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2009, 09:13 PM »

well i did try that when i started collecting my bits a few months back, but the mrs kinda got the hump.... so in the garage they went! all good now though, all back where they belong, in the HOUSE... :LolLolLolLol:

Offline adenough

• 540 Air
  • Buzz Killington...
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2009, 11:16 PM »
i had to tell the truth bout the value of my TA, Street Beat, Redline RL & Mongoose Cali, just so she wouldnt damage them in an argument, the tactic payed off!! :daumenhoch: :daumenhoch:
reverse physcology :LolLolLolLol:

dannywhiteley

« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2009, 11:45 PM »
My stuff all lives in the shed (brick build outhouse more like a garage) and its been fine for the last few years.  No room in the flat and dont think the missus would approve.  Come to think of it, I dont think i'd want a load of bikes cluttering the place up.

Offline meticulous

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2009, 07:26 AM »
All that lovely chrome and ally will slowly be pitting in a damp enviroment....         :'(
R.I.P  O.M. Far short of the finish line...

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  how wet is my garage.........

gfxgfx
gfx gfx