gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975768 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 05, 2024, 01:27 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Quality Gazebos for BMX Club
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Quality Gazebos for BMX Club  (Read 894 times)

Offline Humps00

• Look Back
  • Rated:
Quality Gazebos for BMX Club
« on: December 15, 2009, 11:35 PM »
We've all seen some of the cr*p that's sold as gazebos/eazi-ups and down here in not-so-sunny Cornwall we've had our share too. But, now we've realised "you only gets what you pays for" and want to buy something better and at our committee meeting tonight I volunteered to seek some suggestions from you guys for where we can get one.

I know I could Google loads of them but I'd really like some personal recommendation on a product based upon your own experience of same. We do have one or two tracks in the South West that are, shall we say, prone to a breeze because of their locations in valleys so they need to be pretty robust.

Any suggestions please?? Humps

trasher

Re: Quality Gazebos for BMX Club
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2009, 12:10 AM »
i got mine from here 5 years ago ,,when racing motrbikes ,,,,been in some right royal weather ,and its as good as the day i got it

non off your crapy b&q pop up shite ,,,,,,,,,,,,i.v got the 3x3 one ,,four sides ,and two have windows ,,,,,,i'd recomend these all day long  :daumenhoch:

http://www.kkckartshop.co.uk/pc/Awnings-c121.htm

moomin

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2009, 06:14 AM »
Al,

I'm not sue where Dagenham got their white one but it's really sttod up to some truly awful weather, Caroline may remember where it came from  :daumenhoch:

Offline meticulous

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2009, 06:59 AM »
them inflatable ones are probably the best, they go up in about 2mins, is an all in one piece inc' ground sheet, so you can wiegh it down, and are reasonably priced, you just need plenty of room to put them up.....
R.I.P  O.M. Far short of the finish line...

trasher

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2009, 07:48 AM »
Them inflatable ones sound good
but your also going to need a power supply
arn,t you  :-\

Offline Waxintaxin

• Team Owner
  • Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2009, 01:45 PM »
alan

try these

http://www.galatent.co.uk/ExtraSub.asp?Category=Gazebos&ExtraSub=PopUp&gclid=COrMuZaN254CFR9o4wodF1rtIQ

they are strong , good value and all the parts are sold seperately , so any brakages can be fixed

i have had one for 4 years and its still fine, you can do pull ups off the frame no prob and they are a good buy

Offline Gary72

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2009, 09:05 PM »
Al the BADBMX white one came from Costco's. Think they are about £140 now, But like Ratty said it has out lasted several cheap B&Q Argus type ones.

Offline Humps00

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2009, 07:14 PM »
Thanks for your comments guys.  I've got a few emails out with the companies now to get quotes as we're looking for a yellow one with our Club logo on it.  Not going to be cheap but hopefully will withstand the occassional breeze we get down here.  Humps

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Quality Gazebos for BMX Club

gfxgfx
gfx gfx