gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 21, 2024, 11:51 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Lightest cranks
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Lightest cranks  (Read 460 times)

Voodoocars

Lightest cranks
« on: December 10, 2009, 08:49 PM »
Whats the lightest crank set out there for a ns. Not including bb. I've got primo hollows with a ti axle but might change to macneil conjoined with ti axle. Just fancy a change. What do ya recon?

Bettyswallocks

Re: Lightest cranks
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2009, 09:30 PM »
KHE Hindenburg cranks are about as light as they get... 744g

Dont know anyone that uses em so no idea how strong they are

Wombolts/Twombolts 836g Seen several pairs of both broken and the cluster thingy that holds em together falls apart... pretty crap imo

Fly cranks 775g version 1's were prone to snapping, ive had a pair for 2 years now and the only problem i had was waiting 3 weeks for a replacement spindle bolt when mine went awol, they sent me one for free though...  :daumenhoch:

The version 2's are designed better and i dont know anyone thats broke a set

One of the lads we ride with has cracked one arm of his macneil conjointed around the spindle boss, shop replaced it from stock foc, but he's broke every set of cranks he's had and they've lasted about the longest!

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Lightest cranks

gfxgfx
gfx gfx